Queensway Secondary School
The aim of Queensway Basketball is to promote the game and nurture team players with character and leadership who are committed to the sport and overall well-being.
- Develop a sense of responsibility, sportsmanship, leadership and achievement.
- Nurture life-long recreation interests and inculcate healthy lifestyle and physical development in the sports.
- Enhance sports skills and play through a comprehensive and structured whole year training programme, intensive holiday training camps, and overseas training trips.
- Collaborate with basketball associations, clubs and overseas sports schools to enhance training and basketball enrichment opportunities for the team.
- Instil discipline in oneself and foster team bonding and friendships.
To obtain top 4 positions for B and C Boys for South Zone Basketball Championship.
To participate in at least 2 external basketball competitions.
2014 - B Division Boys South Zone Fourth
2013 - B Division Boys South Zone Third
2009 - B Division Boys South Zone Third
|Teachers-in-Charge :||Mr Tay Swee Hoe|
|Mr Yeo Choon Hwa|
|Mdm Li Ying|
|Coach :||Mr Lim Kwee Chai|
|Average new members per year||12|
|‘B’ Boys Captain||Jordan Tan||404|
|‘B’ Boys Vice-Captain||Han Zexuan||402|
|‘C’ Boys Captain||Derik Mathieu Malabanan Galiza||212|
|‘C’ Boys Vice-Captain||Kwok Yue Loong||201|
|‘C’ Boys Vice-Captain||Chen Junrui Justin||203|
Activities for the Year
Structured Training Programme