- About QSS+
Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Our People + School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative School Calendar School Facilities & Location Map
- About Us
Principal's Message Our People School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative Staff Directory Who We Are School Calendar Contact Us
English Language & Literature Humanities Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Craft & Technology Physical Education
Clubs & Societies Art Club AVA Club Community Service Club Editorial InfoComm Club Library Science and Environment Club Performing Arts Band Choir Chinese Dance Malay Dance ELDDS Sports Basketball Sepak Takraw Football (Boys) Football (Girls) Cross Country Volleyball Hockey Uniformed Groups Boys' Brigade Girls Guides National Cadet Corps National Police Cadet Corps National Civil Defence Cadet Corps House System
English Ingenium and MTL Bilingualism Talent Programme Math & Science Talent Programme Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP) Future Learning Through Investigation (ALP) Character & Citizenship Programme CCE Modules Student Leadership Development Community Involvement & Values-in-Action Sexuality Education Education & Career Guidance Gear Up
Home > Co-Curricular > Clubs & Societies > AVA Club
- To discover students' interests and talents and to develop values and competencies to prepare them for a rapidly changing world.
- To promote camaraderie among students from diverse backgrounds
- To deepen students' sense of belonging, commitment and sense of responsibility in school, community and nation.
- To impart technical and soft skills, critical in the media age (eg. Audio and Visual set up for both classroom, special room and hall setups).
- Setup and support school needs in terms of functions, activities and events (eg CCA Fair, Speech Day, National Day, Teachers Day, etc)
- Video taking and editing skills vital for both internal and external purposes.