- About QSS+
Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Our People + School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative School Calendar School Facilities & Location Map
- About Us
Principal's Message Our People School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative Staff Directory Who We Are School Calendar Contact Us
English Language & Literature Humanities Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Craft & Technology Physical Education
Clubs & Societies Art Club AVA Club Community Service Club Editorial InfoComm Club Library Science and Environment Club Performing Arts Band Choir Chinese Dance Malay Dance ELDDS Sports Basketball Sepak Takraw Football (Boys) Football (Girls) Cross Country Volleyball Hockey Uniformed Groups Boy's Brigade Girls Guides National Cadet Corps National Police Cadet Corps St John Brigade House System
English Ingenium and MTL Bilingualism Talent Programme Math & Science Talent Programme Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP) Future Learning Through Investigation (ALP) Character & Citizenship Programme CCE Modules Student Leadership Development Community Involvement & Values-in-Action Sexuality Education Education & Career Guidance Gear Up
Queensway Hockey aims to promote and develop a strong sense of social skills such as teamwork, communication and individual persistence, but also proves to be an enjoyable activity that focuses on developing speed, hand-eye coordination and cardiovascular performance.
- To empower members with the knowledge and understanding of how the game is played.
- To encourage our members to embrace the values of team spirit and determination, learning to enhance these quality life skills.
- To create opportunities for members to participate in the numerous competitions available to expose them to the rigour of competition.
- To promote an interest in sport to develop life-long recreation interests and to nurture a healthy lifestyle.
- To strengthen and maximise the potential of our members in the areas of discipline, responsibility, sportsmanship and leadership.
- Through a comprehensive and structured training programme, members will enjoy the opportunity to participate in holiday training camps and learning journeys.