- About QSS+
Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Our People + School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative School Calendar School Facilities & Location Map
- About Us
Principal's Message Our People School Leadership & Management Student Development Team Executive & Administrative Staff Directory Who We Are School Calendar Contact Us
English Language & Literature Humanities Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Craft & Technology Physical Education
Clubs & Societies Art Club AVA Club Community Service Club Editorial InfoComm Club Library Science and Environment Club Performing Arts Band Choir Chinese Dance Malay Dance ELDDS Sports Basketball Sepak Takraw Football (Boys) Football (Girls) Cross Country Volleyball Hockey Uniformed Groups Boy's Brigade Girls Guides National Cadet Corps National Police Cadet Corps St John Brigade House System
English Ingenium and MTL Bilingualism Talent Programme Math & Science Talent Programme Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP) Future Learning Through Investigation (ALP) Character & Citizenship Programme CCE Modules Student Leadership Development Community Involvement & Values-in-Action Sexuality Education Education & Career Guidance Gear Up
Home > Programmes > Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP)
Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP)
This school-wide programme provides varied experiential learning opportunities in sports, physical and outdoor activities for all students.
Through the QSS SOE Programme, we aim to:
- Inculcate sports enjoyment and deep appreciation for lifelong learning by providing students with skills for personal development in competitive and recreational sports, physical and outdoor activities.
- Nurture sound moral values, deep national identity and global citizenship values to think globally and act locally and ethically.
- Develop resilience and drive for excellence through learning experiences and active participation in sports, physical and outdoor activities.
The 2-tiered SOE Programme enables students with higher ability and interest to pursue the activities at a higher level (Tier 2 /Intermediate Level). The range of programmes include:
|• Swimming Programme||• Sports Spectatorship Programme|
|• Water Sports Programme||• Sports Education Programme|
|• First Aid Programme||• Sports Competitive Programme|
|• Outdoor Activities & Camp||• NYAA Programme|
- English Ingenium and MTL Bilingualism Talent Programme
- Math & Science Talent Programme
- Sports for Life & Outdoor Education (LLP)
- Future Learning Through Investigation (ALP)
- Character & Citizenship Programme
- Gear Up